Terms & Conditions for Rider Rush Competition
- To take part in the competition, you should be a Sri Lankan citizen & a member at Gamer.lk.
- Staff of Stafford Motor Company (Pvt) Limited or governing body of Gamer.lk are not eligible to take part in this competition.
- The “Time Bank” on top of the main UI in Rider Rush is your score and the same will be correlated to the web leaderboard (http://riderrush.gamer.lk/leaderboard).
- Both Android & IOS Time Banks are merged into the above mentioned link.
- If a player is suspected & found to have used hacks, cheats, manipulations to the defaults, he/she will be disqualified from the competition immediately.
- The player with the highest Time Bank (Leaderboard Topper) at the end of a season is the winner and will be gifted a Honda NAVI by Stafford Motor Co. (Pvt) Ltd.
- The winner will have to present the physical device (Mobile/Tab) that they played the game on to Gamer.lk for verification. Screenshots are not valid.
- If anyone younger than 18 years becomes the winner, the ownership of the Honda NAVI will be in favor of his/her parent or guardian.
- The leaderboard at http://riderrush.gamer.lk/leaderboard will be reset at the start of a new season.
- Previous winners are not eligible to take part in the competition. This applies to physical events & online seasons conducted by Gamer.lk.
- All decisions made in respect of the Rider Rush competition by Stafford Motor Company (Pvt) Limited & Gamer.lk will be final.